Troocoo are partnering with a respected public sector entity in their search for an Assistant Director of Procurement on a contract basis, to provide strategic support to the Director of Strategy and Policy. Applications are welcome from Senior Procurement Specialists upwards as the position is “hands on” and does not lead a team.
Ideally you will have experience of both the public and insurance sectors to sit within a niche function as part of a larger government agency. However, candidates with a background in either one of the industries stated are encouraged to apply.
This would be a minimum 6-month engagement with potential for extension.
You would display the following skills:
- 5 years + procurement experience preferably at a strategic level
- A sound knowledge of government procurement and associated practice AND / OR a background working within procurement in the insurance sector
- A strong “go to market” ability with robust testing and analytical acumen
- Confident in developing strategies in line with the associated market and business futures
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and an ability to build working relationships quickly
- Confident in cost-benefit analysis
- Competent project management skills.
- Highly skilled in problem solving
- Strong personal drive
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Collegiate and collaborative in your approach
- Organised and methodical.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/