- Working closely with the business (Business Implementation Managers, executives, supervisors, etc), Business Analysts and Development Managers and WS Leads to plan, prepare, produce accurate estimates and manage deployments
- Define activities of the deployment phase including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the deployment event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the deployment risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on deployment progress
- Experience of global, multi-country roll out (particularly with custom application stack roll out)
- Good communication and prior experience of data migration, cut over and business deployment is a must
- Capable of understanding the technical solution from design through to code deployment level including environment, SW, HW requirements etc.
- Detailed oriented to produce business cut-over plan and track the minute details while working / navigating across multiple dependent teams
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.