You will be responsible for developing and supporting high quality software utilising your qualifications in .Net framework, Visual Studio, Oracle, and SQL.
This role will be working alongside business analysts to liaise with internal and external clients in establishing technical requirements. Assess opportunity for technological advancement and develop the software solution through continuous testing in accordance with test plans.
Experience and knowledge:
- Advanced functional and technical expertise in IT solutions
- Knowledge or experience in the utility industry
- Experience with development and configuration of ETL's
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum techniques
- Silverlight experience
- Ability to conduct unit testing
- Understanding of JIRA and WPF
- Experience supporting internally developed systems and working with end users to resolve errors
- Develop or enhance applications and reports that meet specifications
- Validate technologies and methodologies through the development of prototypes
- Conduct software quality assurance testing in accordance with test plans
- Maintain technical documentation
- Contribute to continuous improvement by highlighting issues and opportunities and suggesting alternatives
If you're looking for an exciting new contract opportunity, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply, or email Martin at ICT@troocoo.com
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.