Our client is a global aerospace and defence organisation with more the 120,000 staff across the globe that has an immediate need for an experienced engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reporting to the team leader.
- Working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing technical input to projects such as:
- Technical information reviews
- Engineering, maintenance and logistical support
- Ensure activities are commenced in compliance with approved and relevant Engineering Management Plans.
- Continue to develop engineering procedures and work instructions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or related Engineering field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant industry experience.
- Exposure to working with in Enovia PLM and design software will be highly regarded.
- Project management experience is desirable as is previous work experience with a defence project
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Due to the sensitivity of our client’s requirements you must be eligible for Australian Defence Force Security clearance
A global organisation that works with front line defence technology and equipment.
- An innovative organisation
- Easy access location with onsite parking
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Internal opportunities to develop
- Equal Opportunity Employer