We are seeking an experienced Delivery Lead to plan, build and then operate platforms and services that drive our clients core business services. They will help Product Owners to develop a roadmap, define the value of features and initiatives that can be delivered incrementally, and prioritise the work while ensuring the achievement of business and technology transformation outcomes in parallel. The Delivery Lead will empower and coach the team to build their capability and performance, with a strong focus on continuous improvement and uplifting squad maturity.
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for:
- Planning a roadmap of delivery for each initiative that the squad understands and can track progress to.
- Ensuring Discovery, Inceptions and releases happen at the right time and with the right outcome.
- Reporting progress, financials, time and effort accurately and on time.
- Clearly articulating the value of initiatives and setting clear goals and objectives for the outcomes.
- Understanding our technology transformation objectives and the value this drives.
- Maintaining good product backlog health and work with the squad to prioritise the backlog.
- Maximising value through Agile principles.
- Understanding their role and responsibilities working with a delivery team.
To be successful in this role, you will have Agile and DevOps transformation experience and collaborate closely with business stakeholders, your squad, and other partners to deliver world class outcomes. You will build and influence through a hands-on, coaching style to enable the squad to create, support and enhance the products and areas of functionality it owns. You will exemplify self-organising behaviours, a continuous improvement mindset and an inclusive one-team culture, along with the following:
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, and the ability to manage conflicts
- Deep understanding of agile and devops methodologies and their application, and ability to coach the squad and stakeholders in these practices
- Highly developed organisational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities to meet competing deadlines
- Experience facilitating workshops and ceremonies
- Ability to build a cohesive team
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com