With a solid foundation in the Queensland market and a great reputation across Australia this organisation is looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to commence as soon as possible within a wider Shared Services team. The Accounts Receivable function for this organisation is currently embarking on a transformation project which will enhance and improve a range of existing procedures.
About the role
- Banking and allocation of all monies received
- Printing and posting invoices on a weekly basis
- Billing - Printing invoices, coding and entering details
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing assistance to customers and stakeholders on all account receivable queries
- Recording customer information
- Preparation and distribution of reports to customers and management
- Communication with customers regarding outstanding invoices and disputes
You will be an experienced accounts officer, with recent experience in an accounts receivable or billings role. Ideally you will be available to commence ASAP for a short term contract with the interest of extending in the contract if possible. We are seeking a team player, with a friendly personality who is willing to learn and change within a changing organisation.
In return you will be working within a supportive organisation with a positive culture throughout.
For further information please call Sophie Pereira on 07 3054 1144 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.