Trilogy Funds is one of Australia’s leading fund managers of property-based investments. For over 24 years, seeking income and managing risk on behalf of thousands of investors has remained at the heart of everything they do. They also provide tailored finance solutions to the property and construction sectors, as one of Australia’s largest non-bank lenders.
They are now seeking a Head of Marketing to lead their high performing team and the development, implementation, measurement, and optimisation of the marketing strategy to help achieve broader business goals.
About the role
The Head of Marketing is responsible for developing the marketing strategy for all products and channels. They are also responsible for enhancing the brand awareness as well as overseeing digital, content and PR activities for the business.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Champion, protect and enhance the Trilogy Funds brand through all marketing and communication deliverables
- Contribute to business initiatives including new product development, operational and technology improvement initiatives, employee engagement, giving back programs and professional development for the broader Trilogy Funds team
- Develop marketing and communication initiatives to drive investor/adviser/borrower acquisition and retention
- Support the Head of Investor Relations & Distribution through delivery of leads, retention activities for investors/advisers and general marketing support
- Support the Head of Lending & Property through delivery of leads, engagement activities for brokers/borrowers and property stakeholders and general marketing support
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and business compliance guidelines across all marketing channels and initiatives, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Measurement and evaluation of campaign activity and reporting results to the Board of Directors
- Manage day-to-day relationships with third party agencies and stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have you will have a strategic mindset with an ability to articulate strategy to colleagues and stakeholders at all levels and a willingness to be hands-on in the delivery of initiatives. You will have proven experience driving lead generation activity for B2C and B2B financial products/services.
Further to this you will possess:
- Financial services marketing experience essential, ideally in funds management, banking, or superannuation and understanding of the managed funds regulatory environment
- Minimum of 15 years marketing experience in relevant sectors
- Extensive team management and stakeholder management experience
- Experience managing paid campaign activity and working with agencies to deliver strong results
- Experience leading a broad range of activity including marketing communications, issues management, PR and media management, CRM systems, digital media, content creation, social media marketing, sponsorships, event marketing and customer communication, new product development and launch
- Analytical mindset and proven experience interpreting data to drive key marketing initiatives as well as ROI on campaign spend
Please note, any applications sent directly to Trilogy Funds will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.