Our client is a leading financial services organisation who have been delivering outcomes for their customers across Australia for over 50 years. Operating in a dynamic environment with a strong commitment to employee and customer outcomes, this organisation boasts a unique and transformational culture. They are seeking an experienced Workplace Relations Specialist to join for an initial 4 month contract to support the team through a period of growth.
About the Role
This role will provide much needed support and advice to the business and support the ongoing implementation and management of employee relation matters. You will;
- Develop strong relationships across the business in order to understand and resolve complex employee relations matters in a timely manner
- Provide accurate advice to the business across complex employee relations matters including; performance management, injury or illness, restructures and terminations
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement strategies to minimize risk to the business across employee relations matters
- Support Enterprise Agreements negotiation and implementations
- Drive consistency of HR and employee relations matters
- Support the wider business through effective training across best practice employee relations
- Qualifications in Business, HR, Law or a related discipline
- Previous experience across complex employee relations matters in a medium to large organisation
- Ability to achieve ideal employee relations outcomes in a timely manner
- Ability to recognize efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work diverse stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to identify trends across statistical data
For further information please contact Liana Callaghan at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1123 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.