Our client is a true commercial success story that is now growing its global foot print and enhancing its exceptional reputation in technical solutions. These solutions incorporate sophisticated scheduling, optimisation and graphics technologies all of which are algorithmic-ally intensive.
Continued growth into international markets, has resulted in the client looking to hire an exceptional Software Engineer with internationalisation and localisation experience to join a growing and high performing team.
About The role
- You will focus on enhancing and maintaining complex software to ensure that they are correctly internationalised
- Assist in developing coding standards and guidelines that apply to internationalisation and localisation.
- Work with business stakeholders and SMEs to design, document, implement, test and maintain the internationalisation and localisation features of software products (both desktop and web applications).
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and develop tools to assist in the internationalisation and localisation process
- Work with testing staff to ensure the requirements for testing localisations are clearly defined.
- Experience working on the internationalisation and localisation of a commercial software product
- Strong skills in technologies and techniques used to internationalise and localise desktop and web applications
- Comprehensive Microsoft tool set experience
- A solid understanding of the (SDLC) software development life cycle
- Automated testing and quality assurance experience
- Work/life balance – flexibility and striking a healthy balance between work and fun is very important
- A genuine mature, relaxed and social work environment
- Highly competitive remuneration plus bonuses plus salary sacrificing options
- Access to the latest tools, technologies and subject matter experts
- Cutting edge end of trip facilities, fully stocked kitchen/bar and beer on tap...........