Senior UX Designer
|Job Title:||Senior UX Designer|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Lammie|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 18:15|
Our client is a well known Financial Services organisation who pride themselves for putting their members first in every thing they do. They also aspire to be a business known for their positive culture and an employer of choice. They are now looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join the Digital team.
About the Job
As the Senior User Experience Designer you lead and influence the design and creation of UX best practice and engaging user experiences for all digital channels.
You will play an important role in operationalising the Digital Strategy and delivering 'Life rich banking' and will be a role model of our life rich service heartbeat. This position plays a key role in defining the UX foundations that will form the UX practice within the digital experience centre of excellence.
You will lead influence UX across business' digital initiatives, projects, operations and optimisation. Your role as a senior UX designer will mentor our wider UX team and work closely with the business' key stakeholders, in championing digital experience and bringing them along the digital journey.
You will be a positive and enthusiastic champion for the Digital agenda, reporting to the Manager UX Research & Design
In order to be successful in the role you will be:
-Creative, innovative, futuristic and always looking at things from a different perspective
-Interested in others & passionate about understanding our members needs & behaviours online
-Collaborative, influential, consultative and at your best when building and maximising relationships -Member driven and determined to deliver better value banking solutions
-Motivated by seeing people succeed including your team members and your customers
You will also possess:
- Bachelors of Art or Design in a relevant field
- High level knowledge of front end frameworks
- Experience with Abode Suite, Axure RP, Sketch, Invision, Principle & Kony Visualizer
- 5 years experience in a senior UX design & research role
- Up to date knowledge in digital technologies, platforms, devices and trends,
- Experience developing and facilitating qualitative and quantitative UX research methods
- Experience in ongoing management and engagement of key stakeholders
- Experience working with WCAG compliance standards and building/defining design systems
- Applied knowledge of design principles/patterns, hi-fi/lo-fi prototyping and UI design
- Experience in writing technical requirements and working closely with development teams
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's