Trilogy is a growing, Australian owned financial services company and a leader in innovative Australian property-based income and development finance solutions. For over 23 years, seeking income and managing risk on behalf of thousands of investors has remained at the heart of everything they do. Trilogy is also one of Australia’s leading specialist non-bank lenders to the property and construction sectors. Their managed funds and private investors have enabled the successful completion of hundreds of projects across the eastern seaboard of Australia.
About the role:
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include supporting the Head of Marketing as 2IC, driving key strategic and other management initiatives, leading the content, audience and adviser-focused marketing strategies, mentoring members of the Marketing team and managing day-to-day relationships with internal clients, third party agencies and stakeholders as required.
The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for:
- Identifying, developing, and optimising marketing & communications with investors, advisers, brokers and borrowers on all points of their journey
- Co-leading the development and implementation of engagement and nurturing strategies for investors
- Developing and implementing a targeted content marketing strategy including planning, development, dissemination & evaluation, ensuring constant focus on SEO, CRO, and reputation building
- Overseeing the CRM and eDM tools, calendar, targeting and optimisation, including the Click Dimensions automation processes
- Developing and implementing Adviser focused marketing strategies which include, but are not limited to sponsorship and involvement third party events; organising Trilogy events for Adviser and intermediaries; supporting the BDMs with tools and collateral for Advisers; direct mail campaigns; paid media campaigns; eDMs; creation of video assets etc
- Contribute to product development, develop compelling messaging and collateral, launch, and oversee ongoing promotion of Trilogy products and business areas
- Identifying eDM opportunities, prepare content in line with content strategy ensuring use of key messages, and focus on CRO and reputation
- Leading and executing Trilogy’s video and visual asset marketing strategy including ideation and development of content
- Providing copywriting and communications support for all marketing initiatives
- Staying up to date with market trends to drive creation and testing of topics, asset types and delivery channels for Trilogy content
- Providing monthly reporting input to the Marketing team’s reports.
About the person:
To be successful in this role you will have a good understanding of and experience in marketing within the Financial Services environment, ideally from both an intermediary and B2C perspective.
Further to this you will possess:
- Demonstrated hands on experience in marketing to intermediaries (e.g., Advisers & Brokers)
- Customer focused marketing experience in the finance sector
- Experience working with a CRM (Microsoft Dynamics advantageous) to identify insights and nurture leads and customers
- Experience in developing and implementing a content management strategy, including hands on creation of targeted, tailored content for a variety of audiences and channels
- Experience in Property sector is highly regarded
- Experience working with external agencies, including graphic designers, audio visual providers, publishers, and media agencies
- Experience using the Adobe suite and website management, including working knowledge of Google Analytics advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1148.
Please note, any applications sent directly to Trilogy Funds will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.