Headquartered in Western Australia with an established business in Brisbane, my client is the digital execution partner for mining, oil and gas organisations globally.
They have been around for over 30 years, connecting people and technology to solve the complex business challenges and opportunities that their clients face. They understand their clients and the environments they operate in and are confident in what they do, delivering every time.
They are now seeking a new Business Development Executive to be based in their Brisbane office who will be responsible for the growth of their consulting services and lead the introduction of a new product into market. This presents as an amazing opportunity for someone to take this business to the next level within specifically targeted markets.
The business consists of a talented team of 70 that embraces integrity and supports idea creation, speed to action and cross functional involvement. The role will be supported by an industry-leading and locally based delivery team that are highly competent, are driven to succeed and are about supporting the growth of the organisation.
About the role:
Reporting into the Chief Executive Officer, you will be the architect to identify and develop strong, partnership-driven engagements with some of the organisation’s key target clients. You’ll play a key role in identifying areas of aligned value between potential client relationships, the business and partner relationships to ensure outcomes are progressed and completed.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Working with business and technically focused people (both internally and with clients), utilising your technical know how to navigate these discussions effectively.
- Going deep, wide and high with relationships within target clients to assist in the success of their long-term technology and business objectives.
- Strategic business development planning, ensuring the client is well placed to grow in the market
- Making the experience of partnering with the business one that is frictionless, performance focussed and enjoyable.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Be able to roll your sleeves up and take ownership of the growth of the East Coast business and have the confidence to deliver sustained growth.
- Have a solid understanding of the asset-intensive space, particularly mining and oil and gas, and have a network in in QLD and beyond
- Know how to position consulting services into market with the added bonus of software sales experience.
- Be highly adept at developing and managing senior relationships.
- Have a passion for people and can communicate effectively building genuine, authentic relationships.
- Possess the experience and inquisitive mindset to understand the business challenges/opportunities of clients and address how to deliver the best outcome
- Be decisive in your thinking, but with integrity as the backbone.
- Possess a Tertiary level of higher education.
Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please call Graeme on 07 3054 1148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please be advised that any direct approaches to Denver or Recruitment Agency referrals will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.