Headquartered in Western Australia with an established business in Brisbane, my client is the digital execution partner for mining, oil and gas organisations globally.
They have been around for over 30 years, connecting people and technology to solve the complex business challenges and opportunities that their clients face. They understand their clients and the environments they operate in and are confident in what they do, delivering every time.
They are now seeking a new Business Development Executive to be based in their Brisbane office who will be responsible for leading the new client growth of introducing a new product into market along with driving revenues of key consulting services into their respective markets. This presents as an amazing opportunity for someone to take this business to the next level within specifically targeted markets.
The business consists of a talented team of 70 that embraces integrity and supports idea creation, speed to action and cross functional involvement. The role will be supported by an industry-leading and locally based delivery team that are highly competent, are driven to succeed and are about supporting the growth of the organisation.
About the role:
Reporting into the Chief Executive Officer, you will identify and develop new client relationships and grow their services and product revenues. This is a white space Business Development role that requires a passionate and energetic sales professional with a strong learning and growth mindset – driving a new PPM application into market, and existing service offerings.
You will also be responsible for:
- Playing a key role in taking their PPM application into market on the East Coast, focusing on new client sales in mining, oil and gas and other capital-intensive industries (in time).
- Drive new services revenues in key offering areas of; integration, OT/IT and EAM.
- Working with business and technically focused people (both internally and with clients) to deliver a value driven outcome to prospects.
- Identifying new logos and assist in the success of their long-term technology and business objectives.
- Play a key role in feedback into the Go to Market Plan for business success.
- Making the experience of partnering with the business one that is frictionless, performance focused and enjoyable.
To be successful in the role you will:
- 5+ years with a demonstrated strong track record of providing value to clients through selling & closing deals in the Software and Services space in one or more of the following areas: Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Complex IT/OT Network and Infrastructure architecture, Integration, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is essential.
- 5+ years whitespace Business Development experience
- 5+ years working knowledge in mining and/or oil and gas.
- 5+ years demonstrated and proven network development in QLD and beyond to leverage
- Experience in administering, managing, tracking, and reporting sales and pipeline metrics.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Tenacity and urgency in the way you work. There is significant upside in this role, but you will need to be relentless in your approach.
- Possess the experience and inquisitive mindset to understand the business challenges/opportunities of prospective customers and connect this to the client’s offerings.
- Proven ability to work in a team driven manner internally, to ensure the right outcome to clients.
- Have a passion for people and can communicate effectively building genuine, authentic relationships, with a strong growth mindset.
Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- Graeme@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1148.