Our client is the Digital execution partner for Mining, Oil & Gas organisations globally. For over 30 years, they have connected people and technology to solve the complex business challenges and opportunities their clients face. They know their industries and know what they’re great at to ensure they execute successfully every time.
They are now seeking a new Business Development Manager to be based in their Brisbane office who will help take their client base to the next level of engagement and growth.
The role will be supported by an industry-leading delivery team that are highly competent, are driven to succeed and are about supporting the growth of the organisation. This presents as a significant opportunity to drive the growth of this business on the East Coast and beyond.
This opportunity enables you to have direct input and influence into Denver’s growth through an environment and culture that fosters idea creation, speed to action and encourages groups from all over the organisation to get involved.
About the role:
Reporting into the Director of Business Development, you will be the architect to identify and develop strong, partnership-driven engagements with some of the organisation’s key target clients. You’ll play a key role in identifying areas of aligned value between potential client relationships, the business and partner relationships to ensure outcomes are progressed and delivered successfully.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Working with business and technically focused people (both internally and with clients),to drive the growth of our client’s services and products in new clients.
- Develop multiple level relationships within clients to assist in the success of their long-term technology and business objectives.
- Strategic account management, ensuring engagements internally and with clients are transparent, exceeding performance expectations and delivering value.
- Making the experience of partnering with our client one that is friction-less, performance focused and with no fuss.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Be able to roll your sleeves up and take ownership of the growth of the East Coast business and have the confidence to deliver this initially through some strategic client partnerships.
- Have a solid understanding of the asset-intensive space, particularly mining and oil and gas, and have a strong network in in QLD and beyond
- Be highly adept at developing and managing senior relationships in strategic account engagements.
- Have a passion for people and can communicate effectively building genuine, authentic relationships.
- Possess the experience and inquisitive mindset to understand the business challenges/opportunities of clients and address how to deliver the best outcomes
- Be decisive in your thinking, but with integrity as the backbone.
- Possess a Tertiary level of higher education.
Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please call Graeme on 07 3054 1148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please be advised that any direct approaches to Denver or Recruitment Agency referrals will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.