Our client is one of Australia’s most trusted retail brands with over 60 years dedicated to promoting health and wellness to Australian families.
With a growing network of outlets nationally, this organisation has a comprehensive suite of services and empower and develop their team members through industry-leading educational programs.
They are now seeking a Senior Brand and Customer Experience Manager to join the Marketing team at their head offices in Brisbane to help shape and implement the Marketing strategy.
About the role:
This is an exciting and newly created role in the marketing team. As the Senior Brand and Customer Experience Manager, you will report to the Group Marketing Manager and play a critical role in supporting the overall business goals including increasing foot traffic to stores, customer retention, transactions, promotional sales, building brand awareness, increase supplier income, and support network partner growth.
You will also be responsible for:
- Championing the voice of the customer and inspiring internal teams and network partners to build a deeper connection with customers and brand.
- Playing a lead role in the development and implementation of the annual strategic marketing plan to build awareness of the Brand, the customer value proposition and support of the strategic pillars.
- Developing and maintaining the 12-month customer promotional calendar and deliver customer facing and network partner assets for all channels with a focus on continuously improving and amplifying signature events
- Overseeing the end to end creation and delivery of marketing packages to generate supplier income and drive supplier brand sales growth
- Building the visibility and strategic value of the LAM function at TWC support office to support our network partners to build deeper community connections and awareness of their local service offer and generate support office income within budget targets
- Assisting the Group Marketing Manager with setting budgets. Responsible for Marketing Fund, Loyalty and LAM budget
- Providing strong leadership, mentoring and development for broader marketing department
- Developing a team achievement culture through the successful delivery of initiatives that grow and build on team engagement. Inspire other leaders by role modelling constructive behaviour
- Managing relationships with external media and creative agencies
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Retail marketing expertise as a priority and also, ideally franchisee experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of loyalty programs
- Proven ability to have a strategic input and end to end campaign management responsibilities
- Excellent communication and strong leadership skills
- Proven skills as a leader and decision maker with the ability to exercise judgement and show initiative
- A high level of strategic planning ability, problem solving and analytical skills
- A results oriented approach
- Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to show confidence, trust and commitment
- 15 years marketing experience in a retail environment, with proficiency in digital marketing channels preferred.
- Marketing or business qualifications
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1148.