Our client is a well known Financial Services organisation based in Brisbane CBD who are looking for an B2B/Intermediary Marketing Manager to work with them through a 6/12 month contract.
We are seeking a passionate Segment Marketing Specialist to join an experienced, motivated and collaborative team. This position will be primarily responsible for the design and delivery of engaging, integrated marketing campaigns and communications for B2B and Intermediary audiences.
Using your experience in B2B marketing, you will plan and execute employer, financial adviser and workplace campaigns, to generate, nurture and convert leads and sale opportunities.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and proven success in B2B marketing and sales support functions is essential;
- Experience with CRM and automated campaign systems would be highly advantageous;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (i.e. commerce, marketing or related field) and/or relevant work experience;
- Experience in using multi-channels effectively to deliver B2B marketing objectives, within financial services, retail, insurance or administration industries;
- Proven ability to identify, research and monitor business trends, and use deep sector insights to craft campaign messages;
- Proven analytical skills for campaign targeting, personalisation and optimisation.
- Ability to master plan activity, ensuring direct and field campaigns fit together in an integrated calendar that achieves both individual campaign and business outcome objectives;
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships to implement campaign activity;
- Ability to analyse results against metrics, adjusting to learnings and proactively communicate results to the business.