Trilogy is one of Australia’s leading fund managers of property-based investments. For over 22 years, seeking income and managing risk on behalf of thousands of investors has remained at the heart of everything they do. They also provide tailored finance solutions to the property and construction sectors, as one of Australia’s largest non-bank lenders.
They are now seeking a Marketing, Audience & Content Specialist to be part of a growing team and play a key role in the implementation of the new Marketing strategy in order to drive customer acquisition and engagement on an initial six month contract.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing, Audience & Content Specialist is responsible for leading customer segmentation and content strategy for B2B and B2C Marketing activities. They are also responsible for establishing and implementing the brand strategy as well as overseeing digital, content and PR initiatives for the business.
As the Marketing, Audience & Content Specialist your other responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, develop and optimise marketing & comms with investors, advisers, borrowers and brokers on all points of their journey in line with audience personas and sales processes
- Identify eDM opportunities, write content in line with content strategy ensuring use of key messages, and focus on CRO and reputation
- Contribute to product development, develop compelling messaging and collateral, launch and oversee ongoing promotion of each product
- Oversee the content marketing strategy including planning, development, dissemination & evaluation
- Identify opportunities, write content in line with content strategy ensuring use of key words and constant focus on SEO, CRO, and reputation building
- Lead and execute Trilogy’s video and visual asset marketing strategy including ideation and development of content
- Provide copywriting and communications support for all marketing initiatives
- Contribute to the corporate website development and ongoing improvement through input on audience experience, content, messaging, usability & development of relevant content
In order to be successful in this role you will have a strategic mindset together with an ability to execute on strategy. You will have a good understanding of Financial Services and how to apply full marketing mix techniques, ideally from both a B2B and B2C perspective.
Further to this you will possess:
- Experience working with a CRM (Microsoft Dynamics advantageous) to identify insights and nurture leads and customers
- Demonstrated experience in developing a content management strategy, including hands on creation of targeted, tailored content for a variety of audiences and channels – including but not limited to website copy, campaign landing pages, social posts, blogs, sponsored content articles, media releases, videos, infographics, advertisements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the finance sector and marketing to intermediaries (e.g. Advisers & Brokers)
- 4-5 years + in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Experience with working with external digital agencies, web developers, graphic designers, publishers and media agencies to learn from and execute efficient best practices to achieve lead and CPC/CPL targets.
Please note, any applications sent directly to Trilogy Funds will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.