Our client specialises in enterprise wide business data integration, complex supply chain management systems, inventory, and business performance improvement.
Developing pioneering solutions for forward thinking clients based on real time stream analytics, workflows, optimisation and, machine learning, using cutting edge technology. They have developed several products within the manufacturing execution and supply chain. On the back of this success they are now looking to make some of these components as SASS based products.
As a Senior Developer you will enjoy working autonomously and having plenty of opportunity to develop your career, learn and innovate. There is no typical day as each day will involve working on all types of technology, such as; interfacing with manufacturing automation systems, IOT, iOS/Android, cloud and a lot of data crunching. You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and work collaboratively with a team of Project Managers and Delivery Consultants.
Key responsibilities of the role: -
- Develop high quality software that aligns with business requirements and can be scaled as required.
- Be the Lead Software developer on projects
- Produce, test and debug code
- Guide and mentor other less experienced engineers and developers
- Strong business acumen that delivers the clients objectives
- Extensive experience in software development and solution design
- Experience in unit testing and e2e testing
- Deep knowledge in Java, Spring Boot, Angular 2+
- In-depth knowledge in SQL (MS SQL and PostgreSQL)
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively
- Proven communication skills and leadership skills
- Proven client engagement
- Experience with Microservice and DevOps
- Lived through a product build, launch and support
Please apply by sending your up to ate resume to ICT@troocoo.com or call Andrew on 0402 428873 for a confidential conversation.