Troocoo, a privately-owned, founder-led executive recruitment and search consultancy, is looking for a part time Finance Assistant to work across a range of duties.
- Growing and high performing business.
- Excellent CBD location close to transport links.
- Great exposure to a range of accounting responsibilities.
Finance Administrator, part-time, 3 days per week.
Troocoo exists because a group of like-minded and experienced recruitment leaders decided to establish a business that reflected a shared vision; being invested in people. Our purpose is to understand and then champion the essence of a person, role or organisation and to drive continued exceptional outcomes within the Queensland employment market.
Troocoo is committed to accelerating our growth plans and are looking for an exceptional individual to join Troocoo who will flourish under the values and ethics of the business.
About this exceptional opportunity:
Exceptional growth means that Troocoo are now looking for a highly motivated and culturally aligned Finance Assistant to work alongside our Finance Manager, based in our Brisbane CBD office.
Initially this will be a three days per week role. It is expected that the company will continue to grow, and so this role is likely to grow over time both in terms of duties and responsibilities, but also in terms of the days worked..
Role duties and responsibilities include:.
- Coordinate invoice receipt processes including check of finance email inbox, printing of all invoices and collation/sorting and matching and attaching to purchase orders
- Create and maintain suppliers/employees as creditors/contractors on relevant systems
- Maintain an up to date creditors invoice file and creditors ledger
- Enter all creditor invoices into Troocoo’s accounting software - using appropriate expense account and program job codes
- Print off weekly payment run for checking, ensuring all is correct and reconcile any errors e.g. coding, amounts, timesheets, supplier details
- Prepare the Electronic Funds Transfer file into Troocoo’s accounting software
- Ensure invoices are attached to the relevant EFT authorization
- Prepare invoices, record all receipts and deposits via the bank statements and process in Troocoo’s accounting software ensuring account and job codes are correct
- Account receivable follow up and debt collection, for all outstanding and overdue invoices
- Responsible for monthly processing of transactions on all corporate credit cards against credit card statement
- Ensure corporate credit cards and expenses are reconciled against original receipts
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone to work across a large range of accounting and financial activities, and in the process learn, grow and develop. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a true team environment, where we all help each other, and all celebrate team success.
A background or experience in similar accounting and finance administrational positions is required. If you have relevant certification or education, this would be great to have, but certainly not mandatory.
For further information please contact Richard Pepper, email@example.com
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.