Pivotel is an Australian owned and operated mobile satellite communications company. They have a remote solution that keeps everyone, and everything connected, no matter where they are. They are passionate about and continue to invest in Research & Development and new technologies for future growth around remote connectivity.
Head quartered here in Queensland, they are now seeking a Digital and Direct Sales Specialist to join the organisation. This is an exciting newly created office-based role that will maximise the sales through inbound product sales and support phone calls, emails and live chat.
Pivotel is looking for someone who has a passion for converting leads into sales using a consultative and personable approach.
- Handle inbound product sales and support phone calls, emails and live chats.
- Ability to help the customer identify what product is best for them and close the sale and use "language that sells" in communication with the customer. Help the team to meet monthly sales targets and proactively follow up on sales leads.
- Work closely with other departments to help enhance the customer's experience.
- Respond to online reviews and help manage customer interaction on social media as a priority with a strong focus on maintaining our brand integrity.
- Happy to move into other areas of the business where your skills and interest meets a company need.
- 4+ years customer service experience working in a retail/sales/call centre environment.
- Passion for exceptional customer service with the dedication to go 'above and beyond'.
- Genuine curiosity for technology and innovative products.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; you will be able to write well and speak using language that resonates with the customer.
- Excellent computer skills, with a natural aptitude for navigating the online marketplace and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work collaboratively and be self-motivated to learn.