Our client is a well known Financial Services organisation with offices in all major cities in Australia.
They are now seeking a Digital Copywriter to join the expanding Digital team in Brisbane.
About the role
As the Digital Copywriter, you are an integral member of the Digital Experience Team. Working alongside UX/UI Designers, Marketing, Optimisation and Delivery teams, you support the wider business by providing creative copywriting and SEO skills.
You are responsible for writing content that effectively communicates to both people and search engines. Keeping the member at the heart of everything you do, your style is collaborative and adaptable, you are a custodian of the tone of voice and use your skills to provide expert advice to the wider business.
Reporting to the Digital Experience Manager you will develop and execute successful SEO strategies and write digital copy to the highest standards, managing the end-to-end creation and approval of copy for internal stakeholders. Working with internal stakeholders, your remit includes (but is not limited to) the development of SEO and user-friendly website content, keyword research to guide content and website optimisation, working with digital teams to optimise campaigns and writing instructive text for digital services.
About the person
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years’ practical experience as a digital copywriter/SEO specialist or similar role.
- Digital copywriting – web and social media skills essential.
- Advanced knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Experienced using web analytics and reporting tools.
- An engaging and creative writing style that can clearly express the CUA brand tone of voice.
- A 'member first' mindset and an ability to translate complex business propositions into clear and concise member facing communications. The ability to write innovative copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team – working collaboratively with digital, product and marketing teams.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Multi-skilled in different communication disciplines with clear written and verbal communication skills.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a business that offers great flexibility options as well as a range of tertiary benefits. If you would like to know more, please contact Graeme Lammie on 07 3054 1148 or apply providing a resume as soon as possible.