Trilogy is a growing, Australian owned financial services company and a leader in innovative Australian property-based income and development finance solutions. For over 22 years, seeking income and managing risk on behalf of thousands of investors has remained at the heart of everything they do. Trilogy is also one of Australia’s leading specialist non-bank lenders to the property and construction sectors. Their managed funds and private investors have enabled the successful completion of hundreds of projects across the eastern seaboard of Australia.
They are now seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to be a key part of a small, Marketing team with big plans to make an impact.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for growing Trilogy’s audience and customer bases by driving website visits, increasing on-site conversion to lead rates & supporting retention initiatives.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for:
- Managing the corporate website (strategy, design, content, usability & continuous improvement), including the optimisation of the existing website and the planned website roadmap with a focus on driving CRO (conversion rate optimisation)
- Leading and implementing the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy for the corporate website with a focus on driving targeted traffic to the site
- Managing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Google Ad Word activity, including campaign optimisation, budget management, bid adjustment, performance analysis, campaign development, advert testing and reporting
- Managing existing digital lead generation sources and campaigns to achieve stated objectives, drive lead volumes and optimise effective cost per lead
- Identifying relevant new paid media options, preparing recommendations on campaigns to meet objectives, negotiating contracts, developing targeted campaign assets and CTA content, analysing data & optimising to drive clicks at optimum CPC, CPL
- Ensuring all digital activities have relevant tracking established to feed into the CRM and customer journey platforms
- Measuring, evaluating, and optimising performance across Trilogy’s digital activities, including social, eDM and referral channels
- Contributing to Trilogy’s content strategy to ensure it meets and helps drive SEO and quality high intent traffic to site
- Utilising the CRM data to track customer journeys, cost per acquisition, retention, and revenue per client
- Providing specialist support to the marketing team and internal clients to achieve business and marketing goals.
About the person:
In order to be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of commercially focused digital marketing – from understanding the customer journey and stages of the sales funnel, through to the different tactics, monitoring, measuring and optimisation activities to improve performance.
You will have a good understanding of Financial Services, ideally from both a B2B and B2C perspective.
Further to this you will possess:
- Demonstrated hands on experience developing, implementing, and optimising paid media campaigns
- Demonstrated hands on experience in website management, including the utilisation of various content management systems, SEO, SEM and CRO (conversion rate optimisation)
- Experience in website development project management viewed favourably
- Experience working with external digital agencies, web developers, graphic designers, publishers, and media agencies
- Highly skilled in data management, marketing, and sales analysis / BI / reporting
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1148.
Please note, any applications sent directly to Trilogy Funds will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.