Acumentis is Australia’s only independent property valuation and advisory services firm listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Acumentis is a highly respected company providing a diverse range of valuation services with more than 300 team members in over 40 regional and metropolitan locations across Australia. From Northern Queensland to Southwest Western Australia, we value Australia like no other.
About the role:
This role is for a candidate who lives and breathes customer experience and delivers service excellence in all interactions. You will use your refined interpersonal skills to assist and support customers via all communication channels, nationally. The role exists to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. If you are an enthusiastic, empathetic, passionate and effective communicator who deals with all customer interactions with ease and promptness.
The Client Services Manager will also be responsible for:
- Manage large volume of incoming enquiries across multiple communication channels (email, phone, web chat)
- Generate, nurture and convert sales leads, managing through CRM software
- Handle customer complaints and promptly provide effective solutions
- Identify and assess customers’ requirements to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through honest and engaging communication
- Deliver accurate, valid and complete information by using appropriate tools
- Follow-up with customers and seek reviews and feedback
- Follow corporate communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go above and beyond to give customers a memorable service experience
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business products and services
- Have thorough knowledge of various staff members nationally, their responsibilities and skill set to address client enquires and needs
- Build internal relationships to engage the appropriate staff in order to service customer needs
- Manage key internal stakeholders and be able to train and mentor them in the customer service delivery process (no direct reports, guide and lead indirect team)
About the person:
As a team player you will build strong relationships across the organisation to refine and facilitate a smooth customer experience, proactively problem solving and optimising along the way. You are at ease generating sales leads that develop into new customers, while cross selling and upselling to current customers. You are customer centric; love engaging with people and thrive on identifying and assessing a customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction. You enjoy managing, training and mentoring customer service staff, to deliver exceptional customer service through the entire customer purchase journey.
Further to this you will possess:
- Proven experience in customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Proven track record to generate leads, convert to customers and achieving set targets
- Customer focussed and ability to be proactively find solutions and deal with different scenarios
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Team leadership skills, training and mentoring
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Confidence to provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and find innovative and effective solutions to improve continually
- Ability to coordinate with colleagues in order to service customers
- Excellent time management skills while being a team player
- Ability to stay calm under pressure especially when dealing with stressed and anxious customers
- Ability to manage, train and mentor other customer service staff
- Availability to travel interstate at short notice
- A can-do attitude is a must
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1148.
Please note, any applications sent directly to Acumentis will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.