There will be high expectations of you in this role and the ability to lead from the front and build strong relationships will be critical to your success in this role. There will be a focus on people, transformational leadership and customer experience and you must be able to demonstrate a high technical proficiency in organisational change.
We are seeking a Change Manager experienced in the following tasks:
- Developing and implementing change management strategies;
- Leading change management activities through a structured approach;
- Conducting impact analysis, assessing change readiness and working with key stakeholders;
- Design, develop and deliver the communication strategy;
- Review the employment impact – relocation, re-skilling and outplacement;
- Support and coach business leaders in managing change;
- Review the project risk and provide expert analysis;
- Assist with the development of a toolkit for change management;
- Engage with the group executives and divisional directors; and
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Experience in relevant change management tools and methodologies;
- Ideally, contact centre experience;
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills;
- Cultural fit and ability to influence key stakeholders’ enterprise wide;
- Strong leadership, collaboration and negotiation skills;
- Ability to establish and develop deep relationships; and
- The ability to communicate the vision and strategy.