Headquartered in Australia with Manufacturing partners in Canada and Israel and with growing corporate offices in Sydney and Brisbane, Cann Global Limited (also known as CGB) is a publicly listed company and a driving force in the natural plant based Foods and Medical Cannabis industries, as well as soon entering the multi-billion dollar global Skincare market.
The Sales & Marketing department provides an important role in commercialising plans into business strategy that can be used internally and with trade partners along with researching and quantifying the categories and markets for CGB products and establishing the relevant sales and marketing plans to achieve revenue targets for CGB group.
The team is now looking for a Category Sales Manager who will be responsible for converting this business strategy into Sales plans and executing on these plans.
About the role:
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director, the Category Sales Manager will drive the development and delivery of the distribution network. This will include identifying and managing all key accounts across Pharmacy, Grocery/Supermarket, Specialty Health Food Stores as well as major and niche wholesalers and distributors in CGB’s international markets.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Sales Pipeline prospecting and nurture/conversion and retention management
- Sales Run Rate reporting
- Development of strategies and plans for relevant sales channel:
- Sales & Costs Forecasting
- Build Promotional Plans with key trade / channel partners
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and Supply Manager on forecasting and inventory management
- Building relationships and get category/trade sales growth with key partners
- All forms of product/SKU planning and channel/sales reporting
- Pricing/RRP build up modelling as required
- Assist in competitor analysis, new product dev
- Field sales and sales merchandising as required
To be successful in the role you will have demonstrable experience in:
- Sales budgeting and reporting
- Account management and coordination
- Trade/Category/Partner Marketing
- Research of new products/product development
- Competitor analysis
- Regulatory adherence
- Inventory tracking/management
- Pricing (analysing and setting RRP, implementing price discounting/promotions, etc)
- 5 years related experience in Sales and Account Management
- Commercial & Channel Experience
- Trade Spend Management
- Category Management Experience
- Grocery Experience
- Pharmacy Experience
- International sales channel/Export Experience
- Degree qualified
Please apply by submitting your application, or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1148.