Australian owned financial services company and a leader in innovative Australian property-based income and development finance solutions. For over 22 years, seeking income and managing risk on behalf of thousands of investors has remained at the heart of everything they do. They are also one of Australia’s leading specialist non-bank lenders to the property and construction sectors. Their managed funds and private investors have enabled the successful completion of hundreds of projects across the eastern seaboard of Australia.
About the role:
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include engaging directly with the external advisor networks to promote the business products.
The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for:
- Researching target markets and identifying potential leads
- Marketing to prospective Advisers, Investors and Dealer Groups
- Attending networking events and hosting Client Functions
- Keeping abreast of market trends, product information, industry knowledge and current affairs
- Developing and implementing new business strategies
- Travelling interstate to build national networks – particularly NSW, ACT and NZ (where possible)
- Participating in sales training and professional development as required
- Presenting to small and large audiences both internally and externally
About the person:
In order to be successful in this role you will have a proven history of success in various sales activities as well as:
- A good understanding of Financial Services, ideally from both a B2B and B2C perspective.
- Demonstrated hands on experience in selling into IFA’s
- Experience in Property sector is highly regarded
- A strong drive to grow new markets and exceed business targets
- Experience in facilitating business lending transactions
- A passion for being on the road and building strong face to face relationships
- Strong organisational, time management, and planning abilities
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and take ownership of your responsibilities
- Strong initiative and self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously in a fast and ever-changing environment