Brisbane based permanent role, working in one of the most professional and dynamic software businesses.
About the role
- You will be a critical conduit between customers, the specialist development teams, support teams and consultants.
- You will need to fully elicit the needs of the stakeholders
- Taking customer requirements and turning them into high quality functional specifications
- You will be working within a suite of highly complex products and technical applications.
- Ideally you will have a broad range of business analysis experience, assisting in solving organisations’ information problems and requirements
- Experience of working in highly technical environments
- Demonstratable experience of running requirements workshops, surveys, site visits and developing and improving business processes
- Experience working with complex algorithms
- A team focused mindset, where you can see the 'bigger picture"
- A positive attitude that assists others in acheiving desired outcomes.
- You will love to be challenged and enjoy solving complex issues.
- This client offers a Great Brisbane CBD location
- The business is run and managed by technical people who are at the 'top of their game' when it comes to software product development. Be prepared to learn and teach.
- Work on some of the industry’s most sophisticated applications and employ challenging software techniques to provide valuable solutions
- Cohesive, supportive and enjoyable team culture – which truly defines work hard - play hard.
- Genuine career opportunity, to grow with this business as it develops its products and services further and gains increased foot hold in international operations.
- Please send your update resume along with any covering or relevant information to email@example.com or HIT APPLY.
- We look forward to hearing from you, and welcome any questions which should also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org