About the client:
Our client is a member first organisation that continues to strengthen their position in the market. They are a leading financial services organisation with a clear vision for growth and opportunity within the market.
About the role:
As the business lead for Adobe technology on a key program of work, you will provide real-world context of Adobe suite experience for the project. You will be a key person in developing the strategy for transformation, designing solutions with the business, and keeping the project on track in alignment with scope and timelines, incorporating input from Marketing, Sales, Operations, Change Management, and Product teams.
As you will also be presenting the material to our front-line staff, you will need to always have the interests of our member community at the forefront of your mind. You will have the ability to coach and mentor sales unit leaders and help them stand out as sales and service leaders.
Please note this is a 12 month Maximum Term contract.
In order to be considered for the role you will possess:
- Strategic, commercially savvy and results-driven
- Confident, influential, approachable and dependable
- Practical and tactical whilst keeping the big picture and organisational impact front of mind
- Passionate about providing commercial support to front-line teams
- Organised, love working at pace, working with people AND process
- Sound knowledge of financial services Code & Acts (eg. CCC, Code of Practice, Trade Practices Act, Financial Services Reform Act, RG146, RG206)
- Adobe Campaign Standard Business Practitioner certification
- 2+ years of hands on experience in Adobe Experience Cloud administration
- Integration experience with Adobe Analytics, Campaign Standard and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Manage business rule application in Adobe Campaign through typology rules and database scheme updates
- Engage with Analytics stakeholders to define and translate business requirements into analytics implementation specifications
- Advise and consult on data collection best practices, opportunities, and limitations in accordance with business requirements & team best practices
- Work closely with front-end developers to implement and validate analytics solutions from development to production
- Lead the team to ensure project stream is delivered to scope, budget, schedule and required quality
- Serve as an advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimising their use of the Campaign product suite
- Effectively resolve challenges through provide technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (verbal & written) and relationship building skills with an ability to influence front-line teams and managers
For further information please call Graeme Lammie, Troocoo on
07 3054 1148.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.