The team at Troocoo are available and ready to complete 100% of our work online. Enabled with technology and online platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams , we can take job briefings, interview candidates remotely, set up client interviews and our team are available to assist as normal. We are staying connected by using a range of technology, such as the below:
Troocoo’s top priority is the health and safety of our team, contractors and clients. We understand that we are now faced with a new ‘world of work’ and as such, we need to embrace new operating models and technology for our businesses to keep operating in such difficult times. We know this can be an adjustment for everyone, but it can also be an opportunity to trial new ways of working for the future. We have included some suggestions to ensure your working environment is safe and comfortable below:
Create a permanent workspace
Take regular breaks
Have an ergonomic chair
Set real work hours
Check in with co-workers frequently
Invest in quality technology
In these extremely challenging times, we wanted to share some views on ways to look after your mental health and wellbeing during difficult situations.
1. Connect. Tend to your existing relationships.
2. Be Active. Regular exercise, a healthy diet and sufficient sleep will be critical.
3. Take Notice. Mindfulness is the practice of being aware of the present moment and staying
focused on it.
4. Keep Learning. Learning new things is a great way to keep your brain active.
5. Help Others. Scientific studies show that helping others makes us happier.
Troocoo partner with the incredible ReachOut Australia who work towards improving well-being and mental health awareness. If you or someone close to you needs support during this time, Reachout Australia have shared a list of confidential and 24/7 services on their website: https://au.reachout.com/urgent-help