Our client is a customer obsessed Australian organisation with continuous growth plans throughout APAC. With a mandate for continued future growth, they are seeking an experience UX/UI Designer to join their established team and collaborate with others to drive both the products and practice forward.
About the Role:
As the UX/UI Designer you will work across all our teams and be responsible for conducting research and testing related tasks to uncover unmet and seamlessly bridge the gap between their online and retail entities.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are including but not limited to:
- Create engaging, innovative, and measurable user experiences from concept through to engaging final products, with support from the design and product marketing teams;
- Strong knowledge of user-centred design and design thinking methodologies and techniques;
- Work across teams to identify target user groups, build user journeys, and evaluate user feedback;
- Translate research, insights, and business needs into functional user experiences;
- Design ideas using storyboards, process flows, prototypes, and UI designs;
- Engage relevant teams & stakeholders for ideation of ‘ways to satisfy’ prioritised problems & opportunities from research.
- At least 3 years of experience working within a similar UX/UI or Product Design position, ideally within a B2C environment;
- Demonstrate skills in customer research, usability testing and design thinking principles;
- Experience creating interfaces, small and large-scale digital experiences;
- Experience with user interface design patterns, human interface guidelines, material design guidelines and standard User Cantered Design methodologies;
- Expertise in standard design software such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, Marvel.