The role will be based in our clients Brisbane office managing an international project. The current project will have 60 expat workers when ramped up on varying rosters.
- Travel Bookings
- International travel to and from site.
- Internal domestic Australian flights
- Client Request Bookings including charter flights.
- Accommodation bookings in Brisbane and internationally.
- Booking additional luggage when required.
- Review and checking itineraries are in line with booking requests.
- Issuing of consolidation itineraries to personnel.
- Maintaining flight booking registers in Excel.
- Prepare weekly reports for outstanding bookings, urgent travel requests and changes.
- Co-ordination flights with visa status, ensuring no overstays and passing on confirmed arrival and departures details to HR team for new visa applications
To be successful in this position you will possess:
- Previous experience in organising flights and accommodation
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong administration skills and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills