Troocoo is proud to be partnering with PRA Australia in their search for a talented Training and Development Officer. PRA Australia is a subsidiary of the global leader in purchasing and servicing debt, PRA Group (Nasdaq:PRAA). Since 1996, PRA’s growth has been driven by their core values of ethics, compliance and customer service with a focus on partnering with their customers to resolve outstanding debt. Two years into the journey, PRA Australia has established a strong and inclusive culture and will continue to replicate the businesses international success in the domestic market.
PRA Australia is passionate about building genuine connections with their customers. They are actively working towards cultivating on-going relationships, with a focus on creating outcomes tailored to an individual’s circumstances. PRA Australia’s main goal is to understand and support their customers as they work towards financial freedom.
About the Position
Reporting to the Operations Leader, the position of Training and Development Officer will be responsible for the learning and development of the organisation’s front-line employees. You will effectively research, design and implement learning & development programs and initiatives aimed at increasing performance and engagement. You will be required to evaluate the organisation’s current needs while further creating, updating and delivering training programs for multiple staff intakes throughout the year. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and facilitate annual training programs / sessions and new starter inductions.
- Identify, analyse, recommend, and implement training plans to ensure company-wide compliance
- Develop instructional materials including classroom handouts, online modules, aids and manuals
- Regularly analyse and assess training effectiveness, ensuring the adoption of taught skills and techniques, revaluating wherever necessary.
This position is well suited to an experienced Training/Learning and Development professional with a desire to develop their career. Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will be given the autonomy and support to build the Learning and Development function within the organisation. You will have experience with traditional and modern training methods and thrive within a team-oriented environment. You will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up to date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance. Customer service will come naturally to you and you will want to celebrate the wins, big or small.
- Annual salary reviews
- Regular Monday breakfast provided & office fruit basket
- Above market salary rate for the right experience
- An opportunity to have a constructive impact in an aggressively growing company
- Monthly rewards and recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- End of Trip Facilities
For more information, please contact Cassandra Reilly on firstname.lastname@example.org.