Our client offers great work life balance with two days working from home, parking and onsite gym, supportive inclusive team team with career growth opportunities. This is a great opportunity to get you foot in the door of a great organisition who truly values their people.
The purpose of the Training Coordinator is to assist key stakeholders with all aspects of pre-course, during, and post-course training coordination. This role engages with clients and stakeholders to discuss approved training and development pathways, skillset gaps, non-compliances, and available training/learning solutions. As a Training Coordinator, you will work collaboratively with the Operational Training team to ensure that training and development initiatives align with our organisational framework and procedures.
- Event Management: Coordinate end-to-end training event management, including resource scheduling, equipment preparation, communications, venue setup, and catering.
- Recognition Support: Explain recognition processes and collect evidence to support applications for consideration
- Business Requests: Gather and document initial business requests that may require a learning/training solution and present them for wider team consideration and work planning
- Updating staff details in the LMS system to ensure that they are adhering to current training and certification requirements
- Communicate with key stakeholders internal and external
- providing training advise, reporting, scheduling and recording training activities
- Project and admin support
- Promote and utilize the LMS as the primary digital platform for training scheduling, deployment, and completions recording
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in training coordination or site administration role.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and across departments.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability.
You will pride yourself on your high level of attention to detail and take ownership and accountability for your work and outcomes, enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic team. Ideally we are looking for someone who comes from a heavy industry in Construction, Engineering or Resources. This position offers fantastic flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week and have flexible working hours.
If this role sounds like it could be for you, or you would like to find out more please either apply online or contact Jasmine Beyer firstname.lastname@example.org.