Troocoo is a contemporary Executive Search, Recruitment, Contracting and Managed Solutions business based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Troocoo has grown to 40-people over the past four years and our team has decades of Executive Search and Recruitment Industry experience. We have assembled a group of authentic market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the business community in Queensland.
Troocoo’s purpose is to create a safe, trusted, and authentic environment where our people can thrive. As a values-driven organisation, our behaviours emulate our core values, which are:
- People First
- Dig In
- One Step
For us at Troocoo, our culture is the heartbeat of our business and we believe that our culture exhibits our values, beliefs, and empowers each individual in our team.
Troocoo exists to not only build a business that is market-leading within our industry but to also work with other like-minded, passionate, energetic, focused and highly motivated individuals. We are committed to accelerating our ambitious growth plans and are now looking for exceptional individuals to join Troocoo in 2021.
About the role
This position will be critical to the success of our Technology and Transformation Team. Working as part of a high energy team you will support an experienced and fast paced team managing the candidate management and relationships within the Brisbane market across the Technology and Transformation space. We will be looking for the following skills and experience at the interview stage to ensure that you will be successful in the role:
- Cultural fit and alignment;
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communications skills both verbal and written
- Building and managing relationships with your talent pools
- Maintain a high level of candidate care
- Career focused
- High attention to details
- Ideally you will have experience in the resourcing/support role (although not essential)
- Previous experience in the recruitment sector is preferred (although not essential)
- Have an ability to juggle multiple tasks and take ownership and work autonomously
- High-performance qualities and attributes;
This role is all about managing the candidate experience and helping to fill our roles quickly and seamlessly for our valued clients. This role will suit an ambitious, energetic person who wants to learn about the recruitment process and industry whilst learning from the experienced team you will be working within which will enable you to apply these learnings with a view to solving business problems.
For more information or to arrange a confidential conversation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 07 3054 1121.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to speaking with you.