Our client is an established Australian financial services organisation, a household name with a prestigious history. Not your typical bank, they are owned by their customers and will put their customers above anything else.
As the Technology Risk Manager, you will work as the 2ic to the Senior Manager of Technology Risk. This is a new role created due to investment within the Risk function and the need to add an SME in Cyber and Technology Risk. This role will work across multiple projects such as identity and access management, Cloud transformation and technology uplift programmes.
You will play a key role in the design and operations of Technology Risk and compliance frameworks, with a focus on control testing and assurance.
You will take ownership of controls testing, creating and implementing a new control testing strategy. This role sits underneath the CIO and you will work closely with peers across the group leveraging stakeholders to ensure a successful deployment of the control testing program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement control testing strategy
- Work across a range of regulatory requirements, in the first instance CPS234 is high on the agenda
- Develop Technology Risk control assessment and profiling as part of technology change initiatives
- Support third-party security review process against all third-party suppliers
- Support reporting across key control metrics across the CIO office and broader enterprise Risk reporting where needed
The successful candidate:
- Five years’ experience across the security governance, assurance and technology risk domain
- Minimum three years’ experience working across Technology Risk or Compliance programmes
- Three years’ experience within the financial services domain, preferably banking.
- Proven experience in risk and control identification, assessment, tracking and remediation
- Strong background in risk management and prioritisation within Risk and Control Taxonomy
- Good knowledge of IT control implementations and ability to control and mitigate risk
- Proven ability in risk and control identification, tracking and remediation
- IT governance framework knowledge such as ISO27k, NIST CSF, CIS, ITIL v3 and COBIT
- Certifications across would be highly beneficial CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary package on offer ranging from $140,000 - $160,000 including super plus bonus and benefits.
Long term career growth as the team expands, you will have a clear roadmap for development based on your own success.