Volvo Group lead the way in delivering sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions globally. They are committed to shaping a future where their products and services positively influence society at large. Volvo Group’s brand portfolio is extensive, allowing them to address and provide solutions to a large and varied consumer group. This employer of choice is consistently admired and works tirelessly to attract and maintain top talent in the market, giving them strong financial performance and overall customer satisfaction success.
As part of the greater Volvo Group, Volvo Group Australia (VGA) manufacture locally and employee around 1300 people onsite in Australia. This inspiring organisation encourages employees to continually live the Volvo mission and values. Their strong culture of high performance combined with their clear organisational vision ensures their sustainable contribution to the community will continue for generations to come.
Values – Customer Success | Passion | Trust | Change | Performance
About the Role
As the Technical Trainer you will have the opportunity to develop and coach Volvo Group Australia’s employees through all aspects of technical training and development. With the overall objective to be “the most desired and successful transport solution provider in the world” you will design and tailor programs to ensure compliance, manage risk and most importantly enable employees to deliver the best possible experience to the consumer. Drawing on your heavy vehicle knowledge and experience, your training programs will be practical and delivered across multiple medias eg. E-learning modules, on the job training or in person facilitation. In this role you will also have a particular focus on Health and Safety ensuring compliance, continuously promoting a safe working environment and leading safety initiatives. You will also be required to:
- Perform as a Technical Subject Matter Expert on Mack, UD Trucks and Volvo Truck & Bus products, systems and procedures.
- Design and successfully implement global development programs.
- Working across a range of departments and delivering professional development packages.
- Lead and support a culture of a safe working environment, raise concerns or actively address issues.
- Produce and analyse reporting material to maintain Volvo Group standards, across all training and development.
You are practical, progressive and customer service focused, with a passion for meaningfully contributing to the success of the Volvo Group Australia. You genuinely enjoy building meaningful relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders and wish to continuously see others succeed in the learning and development space. Using your extensive heavy vehicle industry experience and training qualifications you will be an expert in problem solving on heavy industry products. You will also:
- Hold relevant qualifications ideally: Heavy vehicle automotive trade certificate or Automotive Electrical Trade and Training and Assessment Certificate
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the heavy vehicle sector and a high-level familiarity with products.
- Ideally you will possess experience in the development of training packages and/or e-learning platforms (Articulate) with comprehensive computer skills.
- Possess a good understanding of dealer business
- Have a clear communication style to deliver engaging training to dealership teams
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp on 0424 307 245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.