About our client:
Our client is a market leading professional services organisation with an impressive global footprint. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions driving digital transformation across many platforms. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
Working as part of an experienced and trusted team the contract Senior Consultant will take a lead in delivering medium-large D365 projects focusing on front-end, server side and Database integration within key clients.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Play a lead role in the design and development of new Dynamics CE implementation
- Build applications using Internet Development tools for one or more platforms and applications
- Provide written design documents, test plans and test results
- Establish and communicate standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications
- May work with outside vendors in developing tests to ensure feature functionality
- Strong experience developing applications using Dynamics 365, .Net, plugins and Jscripts
- Experience with PowerPlatform and Powerapps
- Experience with Dynamics 365 configuration, workflow and plugin development using C#.
- Integration experience using Web API, portals, Inbound/Outbound web services essential
- Building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions on both online and on-premise environments
- Prior experience of working in Agile Scrum environment is beneficial
- Ability to communicate clearly
What’s on offer?
An attractive daily rate with a contract until end of June 2022 with possible extensions.