Our client is an independent professional services firm with offices across Australia. They focus on investing time and building meaningful relationships with their clients to consistently deliver successful tailor-made outcomes. With more than 40 years of experience they bring extensive knowledge to the sector and enjoy sharing the expertise to enrich the community in an efficient and dedicated manner. This firm is bringing together a group of passionate professionals in a flexible working environment, encouraging ongoing learning and development to ensure they are giving their clients the very best service.
About the Role
This successful professional services firm is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition and HR Coordinator to join their team in a permanent capacity. This varied but rewarding role would give you the opportunity to support across daily Human Resources activities. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will own end-to-end recruitment in the business while assisting the team with all Human Resources matters. Day to day you will:
- Manage end to end recruitment in the business, sourcing, screening, shortlisting & reference checking.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies around recruitment and retention.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Other adhoc Human Resources generalist administration support e.g., contract amendments, onboarding, leave enquires.
To be successful in this role you will be a confident Talent Acquisition and Human Resources professional, looking to join a thriving organisation. Due to significant national growth, recruitment will initially be paramount, it will be important for you to be confident in strategically sourcing top talent. You will have the ability to successfully manage stakeholders and competing priorities while delivering on all timelines. As driven professional you will also have -
- Working experience in a professional services firm delivering Recruitment and Human Resources support or agency recruitment experience with the desire to develop your generalist skills.
- Drive and motivation to think strategically and take initiative when it comes to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and credibility quickly.
- A confident, proactive and solutions focused approach to completing work independently and as a productive team member.
For more information, please reach out to Jess O'Neill on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431 132 206.