About the role:
The purpose of the role is to primarily provide application and system support and secondarily to analyse and specify applications systems requirements and solution design to meet business requirements. The role will be required to actively contribute to the Agile software development lifecycle and be familiar with automation concepts. Automation is a big factor in this role.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Prioritize and drive Automation in delivery.
- Analyse complex system requirements and develop innovative technical designs.
- Communicate collaboratively throughout the Design and Costing process with technical stakeholders as part of managing expectations for business and solution “customers”.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management, architects, system engineers and test engineers and business analysts.
- Promote continuous improvement through involvement in review processes and demonstration of individual leadership skills.
Key Skills & Attributes for a successful candidate:
- Experience working in an agile development/delivery environment.
- Experience with Automation processes & experience with Cloud services. (AWS/Azure)
- Experience in working with and developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) approaches.
- Experience working with technologies such as Java.
- Experience working on Windows / Linux platforms.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Jordan Daly at Jordan.email@example.com alternatively reach out on 0413 351 114 to discuss this role in further detail.