Our client specialises in the manufacture and distribution of medical therapeutic products and are now entering a stage of significant growth. The company is well capitalised, has a young and ambitious team and is currently embarking on rolling out a plan that will establish itself as a leader across Australia. The company, which has scaled significantly in the last 2 years, is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, this role will support the supply chain function in a wide variety of areas to ensure the efficient flow of materials from the supplier through to the end customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inventory data analysis and management
- Demand forecasting
- Purchase order creation and processing
- New supplier and product onboarding
- Supplier relationship management
- Reporting, including supplier reports, and inventory
- Logistics planning and communication with providers
- Customs planning and communication with providers
- Permit creation and management as required
This role will suit someone who is at the early stages of their career within Supply Chain and/or Logistics and wants to continue to learn and develop their skills.
Key skills for the role include:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience within the pharmaceutical, food or FMCG industries is highly desirable
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up systems and processes quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
Click ‘apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on email@example.com / 0411 193 234 for more information.