About our client:
Our client is a market leading professional and managed services organisation with an impressive global footprint. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions driving digital transformation across many platforms.
They are currently seeking a Pre-Sales Senior Solution Architect for their Digital Workplace Practice. The solution architect will join the business to lead Workplace advisory and transformational solution engagements with clients as they work to redefine their Employee Experiences for Hybrid Working through the modernisation of Workplace Technologies, streamlining of Business Processes and the application of Data Insights to drive continuous business innovation.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead client ideation & art of the possible discussions to identify employee experience & Digital Workplace transformation opportunities.
- Be responsible for opportunity development and solution concept design.
- Understand the client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Lead the statement of work development and client proposals including delivery scope of works, effort estimates, solution design documentation, implementation and migration planning.
- Contribute to the Digital Workplace solutions vision, solution offerings, roadmaps and business plans.
- Experience spanning at least two disciplines: Workplace Advisory, Workplace Technical Architecture, Workplace Mobility, Employee Productivity, User Experience (Analytics & Automation), Managed Workplace Services.
- Experience with M365, O365, Power Platform, Citrix, VMWare and Productivity applications (or a combination thereof) across enterprise implementations.
- Exposure to multiple industries, business operating functions and technology stakeholders.
- Experience as a Workplace SME lead preferred.
- Pre-Sales experience will be highly regarded.
What’s on offer? An attractive salary package and annual bonus. World class leadership and mentor program. Access to Australia’s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation and infrastructure space.