Troocoo has partnered with an Australian household name and front runner in the banking and insurance sector. Our client is undergoing significant transformation, with opportunities to work across an innovative and challenging pipeline of work.
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer - Integration, that has a Java development background, and a strong understanding across integration fundamentals and concepts.
As part of the integration team, you will work across modern platforms and the full application lifecycle relating to several key business offerings and products.
What the Software Engineer - Integration will need to be successful:
- Based in Brisbane
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders, and operate in an Agile environment
- Experience/knowledge of Mulesoft, IBM ACE/MQ
- Experience/Skills in DevOps desirable
- AWS or Azure experience (Multi-cloud environment)
- Experience with release management (git and maven)
- Automation and testing technologies (Junit, Postman, TDD, SoapUI, BDD, CDD)
- Discounts and offers on a range of retail favourite stores as well as banking and insurance products.
- A range of flexible working and leave options, including 20 weeks paid parental leave, 4 weeks paid secondary carer parental leave and unlimited paid emergency response leave.
- Professional development encouraged with study support and career development programs.
- Paid volunteer leave
- Prioritise your work/life balance with our robust employee assistance program and dedicated employee council.
If this role is of interest and suits your skillset, then we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply direct here, or for further information reach out directly to Charlotte Boyes on 0415 432 497 | email@example.com.