Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. Innovation is a part of the company’s culture. This company has become a destination of choice for the very best candidates, particularly if innovation is part of their DNA.
About the role
This is a permanent opportunity for a SharePoint and PowerApps Developer based in Brisbane CBD with flexible working options. Working within an Agile development environment you will play a key member of the core team.
- Provide technical and thought leadership and mentoring on SharePoint and wider M365 platforms.
- Architecting and Developing solutions that provide the required business benefit, with appropriate concern for ongoing operation, maintainability, scalability, performance, and consistency of design.
- Analysing systems and applications
- Performing code and design reviews of software developed by others in accordance with company standards
- Effectively utilising ceremonies i.e. stand-ups to provide timely status updates; ensuring management and all relevant stakeholders are kept appropriately informed.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience as a software developer with experience using Microsoft development tools and experience in modern API and web application design patterns.
- Experience in Architecting, Designing, and Implementing solutions for SharePoint and M365
- Demonstrated expertise in the implementation of solution in the following key technologies: SharePoint 2019/Online, MS GraphAPI, SharePoint Framework (SPfx), MS Teams, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent) & Azure.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com