Troocoo Government are currently partnering with a large & complex Queensland State Government Department to recruit a Senior Systems Analyst. this role is for a 12 month contract engagement based between the Brisbane CBD and Northern Suburbs.
The Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for research, analysis, development, maintenance and implementation of processes and procedures on both new and existing Departmental Information Technology (IT) systems. You will be responsible for providing high level technical knowledge, expert advice, skills and support for applications for the Department.
The Senior Systems Analyst will be required (but not limited) to:
- Perform Incident, Change and Problem management for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) systems.
- Collaborate between technology areas, solution architects and project teams on technology design, product design and use as well as technical implementation requirements.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders within Information Technology Branch (ITB) and internal business units, external providers and software vendors.
- Plan for and manage the upgrading and/or configuration of Departmental Systems.
- Facilitate and/or perform testing on new or changed Departmental Systems prior to release.
- Plan and coordinate the deployment of changes to Departmental Systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents/inquiries related to said Systems while ensuring root causes are identified and effectively managed.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to Graham Eather or Harry Harper for immediate consideration.