Our client is a global market leader for integrated collaboration and 5D solutions for the construction industry. As a pioneer for innovation in IT and engineering, they aim to enhance construction productivity through 5D BIM, AI, and data analytics.
Our client’s cost award-winning cost estimation platform is used in over 90 countries worldwide. They can offer significant career opportunities and can clearly demonstrate a supportive and flexible working environment.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a key role in analyzing, designing, constructing, and delivering custom web-based software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO, Product Manager, developers, and QA in an Agile Scrum team to develop and maintain quality software solutions, integrations, and implementations.
- Develop intelligent and innovative functional design specifications for new releases.
- Continually improve your professional software development practices and exploitation of the latest technology
- Estimating effort required to implement proposed solutions
- Suggesting possible alternatives with pros and cons for proposed solutions
- Discussing requirements with Product Managers and testers
- Peer Reviewing your colleagues work according to coding standards
- Training and guiding less senior team members
- Actively participate in daily scrums, team meetings.
- University Degree and/or Industry certifications
- Solid VB.NET and C# skills with 4+ years’ experience in a development position.
- A minimum of 3 + years of experience in Web Application development.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases (e.g., MS SQL or Oracle) and use of an ORM (Entity Framework or hibernate)
- Strong hands-on:
- o C#
- o MVC 5
- o REST Web Services
- o NHibernate
- o Dependency Injection
- o HTML, CSS, jQuery
- o Visual Studio
- o SVN
- o Unit Testing
- o Agile / Scrum
- Construction Industry Software Experience
- Experience with Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and/or Azure SQL Database
The position is 6 months contract with a strong possibility of extension.
Day rates ranging from $800-$1000 including super.