Our client is an Australian based ICT Consultancy that specializes in the delivery of Microsoft business applications, cloud solutions and integration projects. Expertise includes designing, specifying, and delivering internet solutions to their client.
As a senior or principal consultant, you will apply your outstanding consulting and technical skills to work with clients to solve problems and drive project outcomes. You will be involved in all phases of a delivery project, taking the lead and guiding the client (sometimes autonomously
and other times leading an internal team through) on requirements gathering, configuration, design, testing, training and support. Your outstanding client engagement skills will also contribute to ongoing work and the potential for new opportunities.
- Quickly gain the confidence of customers and colleagues through clear, effective communication and can guide and influence clients
- Have proven experience leading and facilitating client workshops to uncover needs and design solutions
- Are experienced in SharePoint migrations (on-prem to cloud)
- Are experienced in leading legacy / external applications to cloud migrations
- Exhibit a high level of emotional maturity, a curious nature with a growth mindset as well as a ‘can do’ approach
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines, sometimes across multiple engagements
- Are experienced in project estimation, planning and scheduling
- Have experience in – and a passion for - coaching and mentoring other staff members and uplifting technical and consulting capability
- SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams development (e.g., SPFX)
- Power Platform
- Complementary technologies and skills (Document Management, Information Management, MS Teams, Workflows, Automation, etc)
- Managing a small team
- Developing a client delivery strategy and roadmap
- A flexible work from home arrangement from anywhere in Australia as well as a great office space in Sydney.
- The stability of a permanent role with the variety that consulting projects offer
- Additional leave - Time off at the end of the year without having to dip into your annual leave. They shut down for two weeks (inclusive of public holidays) over the Christmas/New Year period, gifting everyone extra time off to enjoy the holiday period.
- The day off for your birthday
- A personalised professional development plan