Our client is a highly respected and leading financial services organisation. With a mandate for strategic growth and investment, an opportunity now exists for an experience Senior Product Manager join their well established and high performing team.
Purpose of the team is to make a significant contribution to the growth strategy and to supporting the customers and financial outcomes. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Banking offering including product development, financial management, data risk management. You will work closely with key stakeholders and partners to ensure strong alignment on the product offering and the customer journey.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Product, Customer Experience, Digital and Marketing teams to develop customer focused every day banking propositions;
- Strong understanding of the Banking industry and how to make banking products more attractive to new and existing customers;
- Develop and lead the product strategy and roadmap for how transaction accounts are managed and work closely with the payments team to ensure banking products remain relevant;
- Develop and build the capability of a small Product team to ensure that the organisation can deliver a market leading proposition.
- Experience leading a product or business-related function including risk processes, process, project management, strategy development, organisational design, change management;
- Demonstrated ability in research and analysing data and interpreting and analysing business reports;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels and across different audiences;
- Ability to excel at problem-solving qualitative and quantitative challenges, and effectively work on multiple projects in parallel.
Thank you for your interest.