In January 2021, Troocoo opened the doors to a new office in NSW and is now looking for a senior or principal level recruitment to join the team in order to help grow our permanent business.
Position Details | Overview
- This is an experienced level billing position, with full accountability against an individual quarterly and financial year budget, as well as providing some support to the broader business.
- Manages personal day to day operations and provides advisory support for junior consultants and candidate managers.
- Typically leads either a perm, contracting or hybrid budget within a singular practice.
- Delivers a personal budget exceeding $400k per annum (pro rata for part time employees)
- Displays the behaviours and high-performance standards of a senior level employee.
- Business development and account management responsibilities.
- Budget fulfillment
- Role models Troocoo values and beliefs, below.
- Able to deliver on complex roles and manage effective delivery in team.
- Able to teach client and candidate relationship development to team.
- Demonstrates ability to self-motivate and drive towards operational and budgetary goals / achievements.
- Demonstrate a confident ability to cross sell and feed other practice areas
- Create, manage and perform to an individual budget.
- Able to deliver consistency in recruitment methodology
- Achieves all financial and non-financial targets
- Able to drive and grow contractor numbers and gross profit.
‘Dig in’….and never give up is the Troocoo mantra!
Underpinning our values around people, one-step closer and authenticity, is our sheer determination to never give up for our clients, candidates and colleagues. Here at Troocoo we don’t believe our business is built on luck or chance, we believe it is built on hard work, resilience and ‘digging in’ when times are tough.
“Further, beyond, ahead or closer”. One step is a commitment to continuous improvement in all that we do at Troocoo Whether it’s a small incremental improvement or a game changing transformation. The famous proverb, “every journey starts with a single step” rings true but we must keep moving to achieve our goals, remain relevant in our market and stay one step ahead of our competition.
To be authentic in every action, every conversation, and every engagement, is at the core of how Troocoo conduct ourselves. To be truly authentic demonstrates honesty, sincerity and with no pretentions. It is also being true to one`s own personality, spirit and character, recognising we’re a team of unique individuals, working with unique clients and unique candidates.
Putting People First is at the core of everything we do at Troocoo. Our people-centric culture fosters an environment of respect, support, growth and fun. We make decisions with the best interests of our people in mind, knowing that if we look after our people, they will take care of everything else.
- Conduct business development and build a consistent pipeline of permanent recruitment opportunities of the level required to meet quarterly and financial year budget.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Develop new client relationships and manage existing client and candidate relationships at a tactical level, driving client engagement, retention and exploring other opportunities for the Troocoo wider business.
- Develop a business plan for individual activity that aligns with the requirements of the division and drives budgetary adherence.
- Play an active role as a member of the team to support all Troocoo employees in line with Troocoo values.
- Leverage relationships to generate leads for other teams.
- Actively share market intelligence with the team and the wider business.
- Ensure you have consistent and up to date records / notes and that they are recorded against all actions within the database daily. We currently use Job Adder.
- Marketing of the division, and Troocoo, at industry events, meetings and relevant sponsorship opportunities.
Background and experience:
- Typically leads either a perm or contracting desk within a singular practice.
- Has previous experience in managing an individual financial target that has been achieved consistently.
- High performer recognised as an industry expert.
- Typically having over 2+ years industry experience
- Could be supported by a Candidate Manager and/or another Consultant.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, human resources or related (or equivalent level of experience)
What's on offer?
Depending on experience salaries range from $80,000 - $100,000 base, plus super, monthly bonus and benefits.