As the Senior Java Engineer, you will:
- Play a senior role within a central engineering team responsible for product development and enhancements to the common Digital Identity and Microservice platforms.
- Work in a team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and/or undertake after hours work if required during key project stages.
- Familiarity with Keycloak, Wildfly or Red Hat SSO highly advantageous, with experience of using other Identity Management platforms, particularly open source beneficial
- Knowledge of Identity Federation and protocols such as OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3
- Developing Java/JEE, Reactive Microservices; GraphQL and RESTful API services
- Technologies including SQL, JSON, XML, Postgres, Deployment Automation, Automation Testing (Junit, Selenium), Spring Boot, Maven, and Linux/Unix Operating Systems would be highly desirable
- Familiarly working in environments providing enabling platforms support at high levels of availability and reliability, in high security assurance environments
- Integrating APIs using GraphQL, REST
- Test automation (Unit, Integration and end-to-end testing)
- Working with UI libraries and design systems, including knowledge of HTML5, CSS frameworks, responsive design
- Cloud technologies on AWS and equivalent such as Azure, GCP. Containers and Kubernetes deployment platforms
- JIRA, Confluence and GitHub
- CI/CD, automation through GitHub actions for deployment to AWS
- Ability to work in an agile and DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.