Our client has built the world’s first safety product which uses cutting-edge technology within the automobile sector. It has immediately captured the attention of international automobile manufacturers and high-profile investment funds. The business is now moving from the start up phase to an accelerated scale-up with a strategic plan to be number 1 globally in their field of endeavour. This is a truly once in a lifetime opportunity to get involved with Australia’s next Unicorn company. With plans to list the business in 18 months, this company is a genuine standout on every level.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for the Design, Development, Integration, Verification and Validation of Software Systems. You will work directly with the CTO to build new functionality to meet the demands of an ever-evolving product portfolio.
Our client is in scale mode having secured series B funding. As such this role has the opportunity to grow into a managerial position over the coming twelve months as the mobile development team expands to meet demand.
The Successful candidate:
- Take a lead in the Design and build of applications across the iOS platform, any knowledge of android would be beneficial
- Documentation of design specifications and implementation details.
- Recommend and implement design changes to products that align to standards and specifications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Maintain code integrity and versioning control using git hub.
- Collaboration with other team members (including both hardware and software engineers) to agree system designs, interfaces and protocols etc.
- Development of appropriate test software and procedures, both informal and formal, to prove the correct operation of software.
- The Senior iOS Software Developer will interface with Engineering Teams, Leadership (including the CEO, CFO, CTO, and Directors), external stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting of progress of development to immediate supervisor and development team.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: UIKit, SwiftUI, Swift, Bluetooth / BLE, Mapping technologies
What’s on offer?
A package of up to $135,000 - $165,000 + super is offer and a generous employee share program. In addition, the successful candidate will play a key role in designing innovative products for future technology. You can catapult your career to the the next level in technological innovation.