Troocoo Government are currently partnering with a leading QLD State Government Department to recruit an experienced Senior HR Advisor. This role is commencing ASAP until January 2024, based centrally within contemporary Brisbane CBD offices.
This exciting opportunity will see you work across the People and Culture Partnering Team to deliver effective end-to-end HR services. This role also coaches and provides guidance and support for developing HR advisors in within the People and Culture.
Your new role:
As the Senior HR Advisor (AO6) you will be required to work with executives and managers in the business group to meet business objectives and enhance workforce capability.
You will also provide expert HR advice across a broad range of contemporary topics including:
- Establishment management.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Employment conditions.
- HR policy and procedure.
- Performance and conduct.
- Performance and development.
- Organisational change.
- Rehabilitation and return to work cases.
- Broad HR skills, knowledge and experience across the range of workforce matters.
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply employment-related legislation and workforce information.
- Experience in case management of complex employment matters.
- Thought leadership to identify emerging issues and provide expert advice.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
For further details, please reach out to Duy Le - email@example.com or 0406 707 760